Friday, September 24, 2010

Green Arrow _Quiver_

I don't know much about Green Arrow, but I know what I like. Rather, I'm growing to like this character the more I read about him. The renditions of him I've seen recently have a nice attitude, a  sense of humor and yet a social consciousness. This book, which is more or less about bringing back the Green Arrow of old, went more metaphysical than I expected, but now I don't know why I didn't expect that....if you're bringing back someone who's dead, well, you're going to need to go metaphysical. And the DC Universe has a deep library of supernatural characters to draw on. I don't know much about them either....I still feel like I'm learning my way around the DCU. But I'm more and more interested.

Etrigan the demon makes an appearance. Speaks in rhyme. Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment