Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sledgehammer and Whore

Maybe I'll just spend some time linking to really good blog posts by other people, huh? What are you gonna do about it?

This guy...he's a screenwriter/executive producer I guess. For the Sarah Connor Chronicles. But that ended. But it had 31 episodes, so that's not shabby. Anyway.

Looks like he writes a lot of entertaining stuff. But this post about ... well, about a lot of things, but crystalizes around his account of how he found out his office was being used by someone else to meet prostitutes. When he wasn't there, of course.

Well, I let my wife read it and she laughed and laughed, so what more do you need?

I'd like to point out this fellow's rambling style. It's chock full of good stuff. Much to emulate here.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:13 AM

    In spite of not really having the time to read all of that lengthy blog post, I did indeed read all of that lengthy blog post. Though I never got into the Sarah Connor Chronicles as a TV show, clearly this TV guy with the sledgehammer right hook can write his fat, lazy ass off when he chooses. Very fun.

    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:30 PM

    Somehow I missed that opening sentence when I read this entry the first time. Let's just say that this guy's post is pretty awesome and that you could write something roughly as interesting.

    Kind of. At least to me.

    Doug

    ReplyDelete