Sunday, August 17, 2008

These Googley Eyes Were Free Just For You

It was 7/29/08. My eight-year-old daughter was trying to get me to come look at a "store" she'd created upstairs and I was doing something.

I finally went and looked but I left pretty quick...I got bored with playing store, and wanted to get back to what I was doing.

Then she gave me the note pictured here.

If you can't read it, here's a transcription: "These googley eyes were free just for you, but you didn't care."

The note was wrapped around a pile of plastic googley eyes. Since I love crafts, it seemed like a good enticement to her.

I'll be the dad crying his eyes out in the corner now. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, she's scarred for life now. And you have the documentation to prove it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted the incriminating document at work. But then she came to work with me, and turned it around. Apparently she found it a little embarrassing. :)

    ReplyDelete