Monday, January 28, 2008

Man, trying to dig myself out of a writing hole

Faf. I'm not feeling really impressed with myself, writingwise, of late. What's my excuse? I ain't got one. I still like the story I'm working on. I've sorta vowed to only work on this one until I get it done. Maybe that's part of it. The outlining is difficult, so maybe I'm just avoiding it.

Or maybe it's just that I relaxed my write-every-day mantra...which has led to a general slide. But I was already sliding before that, because although I was writing every day, there was no set amount, so some days I hardly did anything.

Well, that's enough whining. I can hardly stand to listen to myself. I wrote today, for a time limit, which seems like a darn good idea. Although I may have to make a rule about turning off the wireless card, to keep me on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment